aristera says

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

what to do?

The new found energy is a surprise to me too. Didn’t know I could be so geared up and charged up. Ambition at its peak. The drive is on full swing. Barely sleep. Things are going to be different very soon. Am excited, but also a bit disturbed. Is this what I wanted? I also know how stubborn I can be. Its either everything or nothing at all. Always. Its childish. But I think with my heart. I know I am pushing the envelope. I am getting extremely impatient with people. They should allow one to shoot incompetent fools. I mean, its ok to, na?

While work is on in full swing, the personal life… doesn’t exsist. It just doesn’t. what to do?

current music: pink floyd



Comments:
I know what you mean my dear. I always said this - career becomes more important and more fulfilling when we dont have anyone else in life. Atleast it is something within our control.
 
Was'nt it enuf to make fun in person that u hv started them in ur blogs as well - dumbo :)

Anyways i jus think ur thinking too much - relax...
 
Have I ever told you why I adore you so...precisely because of the way you are...don't question, just be :-)
And keep the faith!
 
Happy New Year, twin.
 
Aristera : What to do?

Geets: BLOG BLOG BLOG!;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?