aristera says

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

something toh people will say, people's work is to say

People think I am a snob. I am. People think I am vain. I am not. People think I am lazy. I am not. People think I wear my heart on my sleeve. I do. People think I judge. I don’t. People think I don’t like them. But I do. People think I am not grounded. I am. People think my spellings suck. They do. People think my life is a cakewalk. ROTFL. People think I am materialistic. Am so not. People think I am a prude. I am. People think I am artsy. I am. People think I spend too much. I do. People think I am impulsive. I am. People think I am in control. I am not. People think I am very casual about most things. I am not. People think I am rude. I am not. People think they can tell me what to do. They cant. People think I don’t know what they think. But… can people think, at all?

Comments:
*cough*

just makin my presence felt :)
 
Awwwwwwww! People also think you are awesomely cute in your posts. But then.... people might be wrong too :)
 
once again - *pats on the back*

casa - indeed.
 
And now to do away with all the ruminations. A tag!

http://chamique.blogspot.com/2006/09/five-things.html
 
And dont cute bloggers put email addresses on their profiles?
 
Impressive :)
 
can people think, at all?
Apprently not. Yeah.. I don't like people much either.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?