aristera says

Friday, September 08, 2006

 

sir, a light... please?

i want to share a post-coital cigarette in bed with someone special (no i dont smoke, but still). i want to cut an apple or have someone cut an apple for me, in bed, late into the night. i want to be kissed on the forehead. i want to throw a tantrum at 4am and insist on driving down to holiday inn for a chicken club sandwich because i skipped dinner (or even if i didnt). i want to ramble away into the night about art. i want pretend to be listening to you while i stare into your eyes and think how crazy i am about you. i want a plain silver commitment band (no it so doesnt have to be from tiffany's) and i want a beach side wedding in goa. i want to wake you up in the middle of the night and tell you how much i love you. and i want to slap you if you woke up me like that. i want you.

Comments:
Replace the beach-side with Devigadh and the silver band with a platinum band (we have fancy dreams na?) and I'll say MOI AUSSI!

On second thoughts not so sure abt the smoking in bed bit - think I'll stay away from the smokers this time ars ;-)
 
geeta - no no. no devigarh for me. i want a simple beach. south goa. no fuss. no nonsense. and no platinum either. i think il pass the fuss, for once.
 
What beautiful dreams you have, my dear. :-)

So reminiscent of:

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He wishes for the Cloths of Heaven
W.B. Yeats

 
p.s Sharing a smoke in the afterglow is almost as satisfying as the act itself. *nostalgic smile*

:D
 
i beg u to let me steal ur dream :) if only for one night....
 
kitana - all yours... only for one night.
 
...I love your dream and I know it will come true. You know that too. I want to hug you and tell you that you are the nicest friend ever. Thank you. For believing and passing some of it to me as well. :-)
 
sex and the city - mad only you are.
 
sigh !!
 
I hate to sound like a cynic, but you ask for too much dahling... if only we lived in the fairytales of our dreams. sigh :(
 
casa - no no no. am sure il find it. just gonna take some time!
 
the hollow in there as one covets for the warmth in the belly...

Btw leave a comment whenever -finally have my own blog.. ur cousins evil phone talker friend
 
hey been readng your blogs.. love them ... good stuff man !!!
 
So do I :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?