aristera says

Monday, July 24, 2006

 

monsoon blues

Carrie: Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.

Comments:
correct!
and u dont have to be a mgalomanic like me to realise dat!
*hugs*
 
hey !!! ... and if you find that you love yourself ... that is a big achievement by itself !
 
Yes, but somewhere along the line, we change, and we then want the person to love the new 'me', while conveniently complaining about how much they have changed.
Sigh.
 
Having found someone like that I couldn't agree more..yet...sigh. La vie est une vraie salope!
 
livinghigh - *hugs* (need it rite now)

purple momentz - making do with just that...

casa - Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

geeta - salope indeed!
 
Baby look at me! I have been having a relationship with myself for as long as I can remember and I guess there are no alternatives left now. I know by now I owe you a drink and all that...But it's true.
 
see you at olive. thurs night. you owe me 4 martinis. hahahahaha.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?