aristera says

Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

ek tag

I said... i cannot drive, but I can!!

I want to... study

I wish... I wasn’t so fickle minded

I miss... having someone in my life

I hear... they don’t make them like that anymore

I wonder... mmmmmm

I regret... being queer

I am... immodest but down to earth

I dance... only when I am sloshed

I sing... under my breath, all the time

I cry... a lot, these days

I am not always... right and I detest admitting it, sadly

I write... cheques, and so hate it

I confuse... achievements with happiness

I need... to be told I am good, all the time

I should try... but not too hard

I finish... with a clean slate

I get turned on by . . . achievers, self-made people

I seek . . . simplicity

I won’t . . . cook ever again

I shouldn’t . . . buy a new phone

I confess . . . I love item numbers

I claim . . . to have been there, seen it all, but I soooo haven’t


currently playing in my head: karte hai hum pyaar mr.india se
currently on my player: namak isk ka and beedi


Comments:
Why won't you cook again?

I'm going to do this tag now...I like it.
 
hehe. do it. its fun. why wont i cook? one of the many things which i dont excel in. might as well not do it.
 
You are good.

There, atleast some needs are easy to fulfill :)
 
And where has my favourite blogger disappeared... AGAIN? :p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?