aristera says

Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

mein disco, tu ek disco, duniya hai ek disco!!

a week of blog backlog. the net was not working. frustrating. but its been a good week. one very bad thing happened. i hate it. i missed my flight. felt disgusted at myself for being to irresponsible and wasting so much money. so i am on a low budget spree these day. no spending money. suits me right. and when i got back that evening, i died. to have someone suprise you at the arrival gates of a airport... to pick you... it seems so typical-romantic, but trust me, when it happens to you, you are so so so not prepared for it. its like too nice a thing to be really happening. especially if you have had a 20 hour long day. i am one lucky bastard.
the rest f the week was typical work. moderately long hours. nothing to really complain about. the weekend is finally here. seems promising. some studying needs to be done. have a paper due end of this month. but i also was to see 'Closer' again. love the film. lets see. then theres this mad party at night. i think its gonna be fun. want to see 'Dosar' tomm. Rituparno's latest. knkona and Prosonjit. i think it will be good. for a change, no aishwaria. thank god. also might go watch the salsa lot salsa away tomm. not sure again. want to do my ritual coffee tomm. with A. missed it last sunday. feel guilty.
current colour: washed out grey-brown

Comments:
A week of backlog, and that is all we get to hear?

Hmmmmmmm
 
Ok forget the lessons in Western classical music and Opera - I think first I need a music in popular culture! I'm so clued out these days it's not funny - becoming a real wall flower a.k.a Plain Jane!

Ps The roamntic gesture - tres sweet. When do I get to meet this special someone?
 
casa - well. the good things in life come in small dozes.

geets - LOL.
 
Disco 82...
Disco 82 Jal Hutt!
Disco 82 eh bhai!

"hold me now.. take my body (close the door) for tonight.. I wanna be your lover"

woops got me dancing like a maniac there. Hey you don't know me, but I thought I'd post a comment on my visits. I'm looking for the soundtrack the film "Disco Duniya" and found your site via google. Oh well. Hope ya had fun at the salsa.

Alikhan
http://ak-images.spaces.live.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?