aristera says

Saturday, April 15, 2006

 

khamosh sa afsana, pani se likha hoga, na tumne suna hoga...

So the exam is tomorrow. So I am not prepared. So?
Haven’t had the time to study at all. God alone knows what I will write. Stupppid. Hehe. Fun. Gone mad. The weekend. Yesterday was a cray work day that began at 6am. Yes. 6am. I hate the hour. A photoshoot. Yay! Am becoming famous. Hehe. No no. its to esoteric to be seen by anyone. Then rushed to a meeting. Then rushed to another meeting. Walked out of this one at 7pm. Had to meet friends for coffee at prithvi. The last bastion of sanity in the suburbs of Bombay. I cant stand mocha and other cheesy places. Too many kids. Too much papa’s money to dispose. Ughs. Some food and some chai, some irish coffee. Got home. Picked up a cake and went over to a friends for dinner. And then…
Got home at 2am. Worn out and happy. Today was a useless meeting in the morning followed by some serious retail therapy. Much needed. Much too damaging to the pocket. 2 pairs of jeans. Dark blue levi’s and darker blue levi’s. how can denims not be blue? I abhor the fakely faded jeans. Ughs. And then went to reebok. Nike. Lee cooper. Finally settled for a basic pair of floaters from nike. Some frankies on linking road. Came home satisfied. Dozed off. Woke up to the fact that there indeed is an exam tomorrow. Done with 2 subjects of three. Struggling with the third. Not much reference material. Urbanity and its concepts. *sigh*
Will spend Saturday evening studying. Scanning images to refer to in the exam. Printing them…*sigh* . might step out for a coffee at the local coffee shop. A place I have started frequenting only recently. The mujhe-actor-banna-hai crowd is repulsive. Ughs.
.
Prandial Plaint
.
My love, I love your breasts. I love your nose.
I love your accent and I love your toes.
I am your slave. One word, and I obey.
But please don’t slurp your coffee in that way.
.
-Vikram Seth
.
Current colour: washed out beige

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?