aristera says

Sunday, September 11, 2005

 

of love and other demons

I don’t know if it is better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all. it What happens when the object of your affection does not feel the same way as you do or with the same zeal that you feel… the more I think about these things (and I think about this a long, have thought about this for the longest time)… the more I am convinced that some things are meant to be and others aren’t. there’s no other plausible explanation for this. How else can one explain why some relationships fail so miserably when one puts in a hundred percent? Huh?? I put on my sun shades, walk out proud and happy. But deep inside its all corroding. Its pathetic to break down in public. Embarrassing. Trust me. Last night. What is scary is to not know what happen when the corrosion slowly comes to the fore. It all falls apart. And you are alone. A lone, pathetic, macabre being. One needs to belong. Today was sad. Karuna rasa.

Comments:
babe... u worry too much. sigh.. we both do.. but: we worry too much. and ure not alone. so chill.
;-)
 
I dunno - sometimes I think better not have loved at all; atleast that way you don't carry that bruised heart ard forever. But then, is it worth living if you havent ever loved, felt that deeply - is it worth going through life numb?

Sometimes me thinks me's goig numb inside...but then the pain is back...and I wonder which I prefer.

Hang in there baccha - remember the wait ain't THAT long :-) *hug*
 
u need lots of hugs to cheer u up
" la sagesse n'est pas dans la raison mais dans l'amour"- andre gide.
translation- wisdom does'nt lie in reason but in love.
p.s- geets did i translate it right ????i think so.
 
awww baabu!!!! No, it's better to have loved. It is!!! It has to be. For all of our sakes. Or it's doom, doom I tell you!!!

But karuna rasa is beautiful no?
 
Perhaps I intrude but this may (forgive me if I do) but this may speak to you:

"To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god."

and

"Nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone."

Both are quotes from Jorge Luis Borges. Wonderful man, that one. I hope this made some sense. :)
 
closetalk- yes...worry....

geetanjali- hanging in there :-/

aparna- hey! thanks for dropping by. very few ppl do. yes, wisdom lies in love.

phal- doomed...deja vu.

extempore- thanks for dropping by... love the sand and stone anology...but do u know of sandstone...?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?